Another Banned Man From Common Man

I heard about the fight with the basketball player at some NYC club.

I heard about the beat down of his girlfriend who wasn't his girlfriend, then might be his girlfriend, and then definitely was his girlfriend.

He allegedly fought with someone named Frank Ocean who is another singer evidently.

Is that Billy Ocean's kid?

Then he drove his car into a parking garage wall to hide from the camera guys chasing him.

Has anyone else had enough of this Chris Brown guy?

I actually saw him try and sing a song once and it sounded like something out of an Alfred Hitchcock movie.

Why do I know who he is?

Why do I care who he punches next?

Why is anyone with a camera following him?

I'm serious here.

I've written a whole lot of books. All wholesome, life-affirming, good stuff...and even when I win an award at a show I can't catch more than a mention in the local penny saver and this guy dumps all over his girlfriend...and everyone else for that matter and we all know who he is?

And I suppose that he's living the high life as well.

I don't get it.

Who do you know that is buying his records?

Everyone seems to really hate him...

...except the dingy broad he knocked silly.

So why are we fascinated with him?

I watched the Grammy's for about ten seconds last night and I must have seen his sour puss seven times.

I've had enough of Chris Freaking Brown.

What about you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Hot & Dusty