The Queen!!!!!!!

As many of you know this blog is about my big mouth, the Yankees, Faith, Bruce, and family.

Not in that order.

(Well, big mouth might be first).

But today this is a fun blog to write because it's about one of the best people that you or I will ever meet.

My sister Corinne.

She's gonna' be pissed that Bruce appeared in the blog before she did, but she shares one thing with the man who's voice grates on her.

She gets it.

She understands what love is. She is generous of time and spirit, and she's always been a real pisser.

The one thing that stands out about my sister is embedded in my mind these days. Despite all that has happened to hurt her heart, the image that always comes to mind is a hearty laugh...

...that she shares with her little accomplice, my boy Sam.

Corinne and Sam need to be separated when we go out to dinner because they will explode in laughter that won't stop for a good hour.

(I have a sneaking suspicion that I may be the target of their shared laughter).

When we go to their house for a visit, we can't get Sam to leave.

Jake lives to try and make her laugh and Matt has quoted his Aunt on numerous occasions - (not always a good thing).

Person after person after person after person after person comes away from a brush with Corinne feeling good...

...as if they spent three and a half hours at a concert of their favorite performer.

(And which performer goes for 3 and a half hours, Corinne?).

Yes, it's Corinne's birthday today.

She deserves today as the Queen.

She deserves to be treated the same way the other 364 too.

Happy Birthday, Cort.

Comments

deafjeff said…
Long Live The Queen! Cor is the best! I don't know how she got stuck with you as a brother.

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Hot & Dusty