A Picture Tells a Story Donut


The old Rod Stewart song comes to mind. When I was young I honestly thought he was singing every picture tells a story, donut.

Couldn't figure out what the hell the donut was all about.

Nice photo above, huh?

I didn't actually pose for that. I wish I looked that good when I dressed up.

The damn thing was photo-shopped somehow and I laugh hard every time one of my buddies does that to me. Jeffy Renaldo is a master at it. Chris is even more creative.

Yet I was thinking about it in the context of the Jeter picture that showed him out-of-shape. The NY Post went with a shot of the Captain looking like the captain of our Lions softball team.

Turns out it wasn't true.

"I thought it was pretty funny," Jeter said.

He even liked the headline Derek Eater.

But it makes you wonder, doesn't it?

Someone can take a shot of you and put it in all sorts of compromising positions.

(Really, someday ask me to take a look at the work Jeffy did with my face and the ugliest women in the world, among other things).

Then this morning I was reading through the USA Today and there on the editorial page was a tweet I'd sent out a couple of days before about the gun crap involving Bob Costas.

"Holy crap!"

They grab tweets out of the air?

I am a USA Today subscriber and my words may have been in response to one of their prompts, but the authorfazzolari handle turned into a discussion of arthurfonzarelli and there you go...

...every picture tells a story.

Donut.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie