Didn't Win the Powerball?

Admit it.

There was a moment there after you threw down your money for the ticket where you let your mind wander.

Wasn't there?

My buddy and I tossed around a few ideas for spending that much dough.

I don't want for too much in this life.

I ain't into clothes despite the fact that all consider me a snappy dresser.

I don't wear one piece of jewelry and only own two if you count the wedding ring I've worn about three times.

I love food but I can make the best pasta dish you've ever had for less than $20.

I don't really want to travel anywhere as I'm not keen on leaving the country and I've already seen most of the United States.

Bruce keeps his concert ticket prices low and there'd be too much time and travel involved for getting seats to watch a sports team I like.

"We'd do a lot of golfing," Pops said.

"I still can't swing a club," I answered.

I thought about it for a moment.

"I'd get massaged every day between nap and dinner though," I texted back.

Pops didn't answer.

"The best part being that I'd give you a salary of ten million dollars a year to make my dinner."

He wanted the job. He'd be great at it too.

But alas, I didn't win and neither did Pops.

You know the best part?

All I'm missing out on now is the massage and the nap.

Ah well...

Sometimes it's for the best...

...think of that poor massage therapist.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie