Timmy Ho's & Mickey D's

McDonalds has 22 million visitors per day! If you figure everyone is spending 5 bucks, that's a cool hundred mil per day.

The other day I dared to drive by a Tim Horton's coffee here in Blasdell and I couldn't get by because the line for the drive-thru extended into the road.

I officially don't get it. McDonald's for me is an absolute last resort. Whenever I eat one of their hamburgers I feel as if I'm going to immediately vomit. If I don't it just sits in my stomach like a lead ball for the rest of the day. And I'm not a fan of anybody's French Fries.

As for coffee. It's freaking coffee! I chug a cup in the morning for something to do. I can't taste the difference between good coffee and bad coffee. I certainly won't wait on line for a cup of coffee at a drive-thru window.

I don't know. It's all about the fattening of America, and while I will never be mistaken for a model, I get my extra weight with good food.

Too much pasta? certainly.

Beer? Why not?

But coffee and donuts and Ronald McDonald?

Forget it.

$100 million a day.

We're freaking Mcfatbastards, huh?

Comments

Gag said…
I remember our freshmen year. I had 2 bucks and 2 coupons for buy one get one. Big Macs were on special for a buck. We jumped in that car of girls at the red light and they dropped us off at Mickey D's. We ate two Big Macs with nothing to drink. UUUUgggghhh.

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie