I-Tunes Could Be A Problem

Technically speaking I'm a mess. Mechanically speaking, of course, I'm much worse. But, we may have a problem.

You see, beyond all odds, I've learned how to order music from I-Tunes, click a button, buy it and download it to my I-pod.

For those of you doing it for years and years, and despite the fact that there are 3-year olds that can accomplish this, I may have discovered something that may put me into financial ruin.

I remember thinking, as a teenager, that I would love to go into a record store with a pile of money and just buy as much stuff as the cart could hold. Now I can do that and its scary.

So, how did I arrive there? The Mellencamp CD was out. I needed it, of course, as I've purchased everything he's ever done. Problem being, there aren't many record stores anymore and the Mall wasn't attractive to me.

So, I tried I-Tunes. Kathy and the boys offered to help me out, but it was something I'd have to learn on my own.

I was able to download Mellencamp, then saw that Meatloaf has a new CD. Click, click. David Gray? Love him too. Click. Click. Stones doing Memory Motel? What I-pod is complete without that? Click. Stones doing Just My Imagination from Still Life?

I thought of my buddy Mike and I playing Jagger and Richards at the frat party. Click.

"I'm going to have to place a limit," Kathy said as my downloads whirled.

"Listen to this riff by Richards," I said.

Every night I hope and pray. Dear Lord hear my plea. Don't ever let another take her love for me or I will surely die.

Jagger wails. Guitar lick.

"No more!" Kathy says.

This could be a problem.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie