American Idol Shake-Up

My God, I can hardly think today. The turmoil and despair that is running around in my brain is almost too much to take. What will American Idol look like next year?

This is what we know for sure:

1). Simon is out. Of course, this is the most devastating of all news. How will we go on?

2). Ellen is out. That's okay, I suppose. I never really liked HIM.

3). Kara is out. How will we live without her telling the contestants that they need to dig deep and sing from the heart. Every freaking time.

4). Randy is still in. Dawg! Why the hell didn't they dump your dumb ass too?

So now what - three out and just one in. Could you imagine the show if Randy were the only judge.

How can we go on??????

The American Idol panel couldn't possibly find anyone else that could irritate me more than who they are proposing as replacements:

1). Steven Tyler. Never liked Aerosmith. Hate his look. His huge mouth and his screaming. He is a Mick Jagger wanna' be. No thanks.

2). Jessica Simpson. Certainly she's fun to look at, but dumb as a soup can. How the hell will she come up with anything interesting? Maybe she can judge it topless.

3). JLO - always love her struggling to find love in all of those movies. Poor woman can't get a man to love her until she herself learns what real love is. I throw up a little just thinking about her acting all cute. Again, fun to look at.

4). Howard Stern. The only real choice. The only one who could ever make me watch such a crap show. I'd turn it on each week just to watch him mess with the establishment. They will never hire him to do it. Too many fuddy-duddy's.

So, in the end, what do we have?

Same thing we had on the way in.

Nothing I'd ever watch. A total waste of time.

Then again, less television time for Ellen.

I hope he lands on his feet.

Comments

I totally thought you were gay until you got to Howard Stern, then, I just thought you were latent... do you really watch American Idol or was it just a news feed?

Totally got a different perspective of you...

... and it's not good.

I still love you though...

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie