Born Bald, Got Hair, Bald Again.

Read a recent article in the USA Today that asked writers to sum up their lives in six words. The title of this article was my favorite one of all. Of course, it got me to thinking...

Six words to sum up my life - some days it feels like: "Drinking, fun, played golf, got married."

Of course, I thought of my family: "Matt, Jake, Sam, Kathy, Melky, Shadow."

There is what should be on my tombstone: "I don't feel so good today."

This week it could have been: "Work, work, work and more work."

On my great days it is "Reading, Writing, Golf, Family and Pasta."

Yet, the more I played around with it, the more serious it became - I began to wonder how I could define my 43+ years in just six small words.

I finally settled on: "Lived life, Loved life, Loved Family."

I could have easily gone with Born bald, got hair, bald again, but such is life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie