I Hate February

No wonder they made it the shortest month of the year. What happens in February?

It's still cold. We're a month away from March Madness. The Super Bowl was last month. Pitchers and catchers just reported and won't play a meaninful game for over a month.

It's still winter. I'm still cold. I have extra weight from another winter of hibernating. It's time to get ready for taxes. There's nothing on television. It gets dark too early. The dogs don't even want to go out.

It just seems like I'll never play golf again, and that friggen' groundhog promised six more weeks of winter.

We are in the middle of lent and I remember not to eat meat on Friday about halfway through my salami sandwich for lunch. Will I go to hell for that?

The kids are sick of school. Everyone is sick or just getting over being sick. Some people come back from Florida bragging about fun in the sun.

And here I sit.

February sucks.

Comments

nmallen said…
I totally agree! Someone fire that groundhog and lets see some spring already!
Never thought of it until today, but you're right. February has to be the worst month of the year... for all those reasons you listed.

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Hot & Dusty