Low Tire Pressure

I drive on a lot of construction sites.

So, every once in a while I’ll get a chime from my car and a warning:

“Low tire pressure.”

It’s never at a convenient time.

Yesterday was Jake’s 27th birthday - which is insane - and I had an ice cream cake in the car.

Chanced that my tire could make the trip home…

Got there, but then headed over to a tire shop because I had an appointment.

I don’t know what the guy who made the appointment was thinking because after he ushered me to a chair in the waiting room; he came back to tell me that it’d be a ‘couple of hours.’

“Dude, I have a nail in my tire. I’m not waiting 2 hours.”

Made it back home for pizza and cake and a few laughs.

Used the little compressor in the morning and made it to a gas station to refill.

It’s never a good time for a nail.

And isn’t it crazy that you are zipping through a decent day and:

“Here, dipshit…deal with this!”

Maybe it’ll get repaired today.

Probably have to buy 2 new tires.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie