Debate Fallout

It appears that the debate was a painful watch. 

I say ‘appears’ because I couldn’t watch it, but the talk of it is that President Biden struggled cognitively because he is old, and his opponent struggled because he’s an incompetent boob with a criminal record.

I saw a couple of clips where Joe appeared to head off into the woods with a few of his thoughts.

I had trouble watching clips of his opponent because I’ve heard all of his incessant whining before and I didn’t want to watch him speak.

There aren’t any answers there other than hate for people who aren’t straight white people.

Where does it lead us?

Do we continue with a man who is showing his age, or do we emerge ourselves in the downfall of Democracy as we cater to Russia?

It’s not a difficult question and it’s not a lesser of two evils scenario.

There is one clear evil…

…and there is a man who struggled with a few of his answers because he lost his train of thought.

Ronald Reagan is the patron saint of the GOP.

Anyone else remember his second term?

He had no idea where he was, and that might have been a good thing because of he destroyed a lot of the American middle class with his first term policies.

Reaganomics and the trickle down theory was a colossal failure and his AIDS response was criminal, not to mention the union busting.

But I digress.

Joe is old and if history is a guide, he’s going to get older. 

It is not ideal.

But it sure beats the horrific slide into racism and fascism.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie