Changes

I don’t care for change - every day would be the same if I had my way.

I also don’t much care to be involved in other people’s business - I don’t even listen to gossip.

And the one major lesson I learned is that you can’t force someone to behave the way you want them to behave, no matter how much you want them to.

It’s been a trying summer.

As of 5:00 today I will be unemployed for the first time since 1986.

Don’t feel bad for me.

The next adventure is already signed, sealed and delivered. I will be re-employed in a matter of days, and much of my life will remain the same.

I’ve spent the last few weeks, as the deal was coming together, doing my level best to remain on an even keel.

Stress is a funny thing, though.

It creeps in.

Anger and resentment are a couple of emotional responses that I don’t make much time for…

…but they creep in as well.

Change, stress, anger, resentment, frustration and freaking CHANGE!

I’m going to settle in an enjoy my weekend of being unemployed.

What a summer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie