Eyes on the Horizon

My sister’s book is out there!

Go get it!!

It makes me so proud to see the book on Amazon, knowing that it’s very, very great!

It’s been a long, long time since we were out in California, brainstorming my stories long before they were published.

Carrie Lynn was writing, writing and writing some more through the years and I kept telling her…

…”Go for it!”

Well, she did! 

To amazing results.

Of course I was able to read the book as it was being put together, but I ordered a copy from Amazon yesterday and can’t wait to read it again.

The shoe is on the other foot now as I have been sitting on a lot of my writing lately.

I plan on getting it out there before the end of 2024, but for now:

Carrie takes center stage!

And it’s so great…

…go get a copy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie