Covfefe

Are you kidding me?

Do they drug-test the president?

I don't think they should with this particular guy.

He sniffs constantly when he speaks. He is up all night, tweeting tantrums and now he invents a word:

Covfefe

And then leaves it up there for 6 hours so everyone can hammer him?

I'm thinking he fell asleep, but there is another possibility:

Perhaps his lawyer shot him in the back of the neck with a poison dart.

Yet...

...Kathy Griffin was the real idiot of yesterday's news.

What a horrible thing she did.

If you didn't see the image of her holding what was supposed to be Trump's severed, blood-covered head...

...don't look.

Sheer stupidity.

ISIS does that shit.

I didn't like it when they threw shoes at W.

I hated to see them hang Obama...

...and as much as I think Trump is unfit for his position...

There's one thing to remember!!!

We're Americans!

All of us. We're in this mess together. A decapitated American leader is not good for any of us.

I've never actually considered Kathy Griffin funny, but usually I am on the side of the comedians. I hate the fake rage associated with a joke that offends someone.

But this was different because it was really dumb.

A true Covfefe, actually.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie