The Great Stuff

I've done some resting so far on the Labor Day Weekend, which is what you're supposed to do.

Big pot of sauce.

Hanging with the beautiful wife, kids and dogs.

Like you're supposed to.

Ain't that America?

But there were also some of those life-changing events within a family and a circle of friends:


My niece and the niecettes.

Congrats to Katie & Matt who added a second child.

Everyone healthy and happy.

(You're completely cooked now, Matt).

Just perfect and the living proof that God wants us to have some fun as we are tortured down here.

Speaking of which:


I went to a wedding...

...when I say 'speaking of which'...

I meant the fun and not the torture....

But my great friends, the Renaldo's sent their boy, Jason off into marriage with a tremendous wedding.

Good food.

Laughs and hugs.

And I sat around on the outdoor porch at the reception, and looked back inside at everyone dressed, and laughing, and drinking and dancing and I appreciated the good stuff that life offers.

The great stuff.

Actually.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie