D.B.'s of the Week - Kim Kardashian & Sarah Palin

A couple of curious choices, huh?

Let me explain.

Sarah Palin wins for sheer stupidity, of course, and that's always been her strong suit.

Evidently there was a big fight up there in old Alaska, you betcha', and maybe it was the Russians who live across the street who caused it, but Sarah and her entire clan were involved.

Trip and Bristol and Donner and Blitzen were all involved, and one of the daughters slugged the guy who was throwing the party because the Palin's were asked to leave, and they didn't wanna' leave, goshdarnit.

Sarah said she's proud of her daughter for throwing the punch and standing up for the family.

What a dopey bastard.

How in the hell was she close to being 2nd in command in this land?

I know they all suck, but damn, there has to be at least a set of minimum qualifications, right?

Yet, Sarah sort of bores me, anyway so I allowed her to split the D.B. of the week this week...

...with Kim Kardashian.

And Kim didn't really do anything wrong, I suppose, she's just living her life, but man...

...I'm sick of seeing her big naked ass.

Is there anyone out there who is yet to see this girl naked?

Every time there is a leak of photographs because someone hacked the nudes of celebrities her name is there.

I've seen her bare ass as she gets out of a car, as she sits on a fence, in a bikini...in a tight white dress.

Every single time I go on Twitter I see her big ass!

And I wonder...what the hell happened?

Big fat asses are all the rage.

When did that happen?

I got a big ass...

...is that sexy?

So, poor Kim wins for nothing more than doing what she does to earn a living...

...she shows her ass.

The D.B.'s of the week are all about ass, I suppose.

Congrats, ladies.

Comments

Cynde Route said…
I have never been able to understand what anyone sees in Sarah Palin. I blame her for encouraging the current trend of celebrating ignorance, for treating intelligence and academia with derision (inadvertently, of course; she is not clever or self-reflective enough to pull that off on purpose
). Pairing Sarah Palin and Kim Kardashian is spot-on. Nice job, Cliff.
Cliff Fazzolari said…
Thanks Cynde...the "do nothing" aspect of each drives me nuts!

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie