Senator Dipshit

I don't know how I missed this story, but when I heard the audio of the Senator from Texas who beat his daughter, I was more than a little upset.

Jay Thomas played the audio on his show on Wednesday afternoon and let me tell you, if you're gonna' Google it...it's heartbreaking. I won't even post the link.

It was that crazy.

The guy's name is William Adams. His daughter is Hillary. She suffers from cerebral palsy, first of all. Secondly, she was just a kid.

The back-story is that she went on the Internet to illegally download music after she was told not to. Her disgusting mother (who's name I didn't catch) caught her back at the site downloading the music and the rush to punish her was on.

We hear the voice of her charming father telling her that she is to bend over the bed and take the beating she so richly deserves.

The kid knew it was coming. That's why she planted the camera. It had evidently happened before.

The wailing child was heartbreaking.

The father was screaming at her to take her punishment.

The mother also got a couple of whacks in.

And it was horrible for those of us listening in.

Being on both sides of the parenting coin allows me to comment on such things.

I grew up in the 70's where there were occasional smacks across the ass given out as a way of discipline. I recall being terrified of getting in trouble, but I was by no means beat.

By any stretch of the imagination.

And certainly nothing like what I heard on that audiotape.

Those parents were enjoying it.

My Dad would threaten and we were certainly afraid of his bark, but this is a totally different ballgame.

I was also spanked by the nuns back in those days, but again...never anything approaching this poor girl.

As a parent...the kids have certainly sent me close to rage on a few occasions.

Very few.

I hardly ever raise my voice.

And I've never struck them.

But as I listened to that girl scream in pain as the belt struck her...

...and more importantly as I listened to the guy try to explain why she was a piece of shit and he was king shit of asshole mountain...

...it was my kids who I thought of.

There is no way I could listen to them scream in horror and continue to do the thing that is making them cry.

No way in hell.

I need to find out more about this guy.

Because my initial assessment of him as a human isn't real positive.

The girl released the tape to You Tube in an effort to show what she was subjected to. She waited 8 years to release the tape because she was deathly afraid of the guy.

Look it up if you can take it.

Senator William Adams from Texas.

You may be able to Google it under:

"Senator Dipshit".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie