Pepper Party Winners

I really took a lot of time with my peppers this year.

I honestly spent about $50 in cheese and shrimp.

My idea had been a garlic peppercorn shrimp pepper, and since I ate about 12 of them, I must say, they were a strong entry.

But then, even before I got to the contest, I had two of Pops' peppers.

At that point I was shooting for 2nd.

But even he didn't place!

The contest is getting out of hand.


My niece Paige just kicked butt this year. (Although the meatballs had the Carrieness - she always made the best meatballs).

So we were beat by a young chef.

Let me tell you, it was a great pepper.

And there were 10 others that fell into the same category.

Just great.

By the way.

Since Thursday night I've had a bunch of peppers.

Lucky for you, I counted them.

27 so far.

With one big event to go.

(I'm thinking I'll have a bowl of cereal before it starts).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Hot & Dusty