Rush Is Still A Big, Fat Idiot

Allrightythen - catch-up time:

--- The Super Bowl is this week and the Bills aren't in it. In fact, they were replaying their loss to the Giants the other night and I thought it might be cool to watch it again, but knowing the heartbreak of that ending, I couldn't stomach it. Thankfully, I don't have the same fever for football anymore, so I will never be left at the altar like that again.

With that being said... here you go Sterlinghouse - Steelers 35 Cardinals 21 - enjoy another championship, but don't you think you're getting a little hoggy with it now?

--- Caroline Kennedy bows out. What will the family do for money now that she's out of a job?

--- Rush says he hopes that Obama's policies fail. Geez, even for all of my distaste for the last disaster of a president, I never hoped he'd fail. I didn't agree, but I was kind of rooting for him. Al Franken titled his book, "Rush Limbaugh is a big, fat idiot." I thought it was a funny title, turns out it was non-fiction.

--- Bruce's new album is out tomorrow! Talk about Christmas Day! What's better - we should all get the day off to listen to it. I've heard a lot of it already - guess what? It's great - as I say to him during the last song of every concert - "Thank you!"

--- Happen to see the football coach who allegedly ran the kid to death without a drink of water? That very thing happened on a construction site here a couple of years back. It doesn't make the kid stronger. It doesn't make you a good coach, leader, or parent - it's just stupid. Pay the price.

--- More spending? Tax cuts all around? More regulation? De-Regulation? Does anyone know how to fix this? I see Citi-Bank is buying a new private jet - they needed that bail-out money desperately, huh?

--- Jessica Simpson is getting fat? I saw that screaming headline the other day. Then I saw a photo of her. I sure wish I was as "fat" as her.

--- Joe Torre wrote a book about the Yankees and slammed them. Talk about being conflicted about what I think - thanks for the memories, Joe, but every one's Mom explained it perfectly - "If you don't have something nice to say then don't say anything at all." What purpose did dishing on your own players serve?

--- I keep hearing the world is done in 2012. The sun is going to be out of alignment or some crap - how come all these soothsayers don't win the lottery every night?

--- Good night and good luck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie