Brangelina

Oh, thank God that Brad Pitt didn't cheat on Jennifer Aniston when he was filming Mr & Mrs Smith - I read something about how proud he was of the way he handled it all.

What a great guy. Now, you do understand that there are shocking similarities between Brad Pitt and myself. We have lived our lives understanding that our power over the opposite sex comes with great responsibility. Like Brad, I too, have been able to harness this excess energy and have treated women fairly.

Seriously, tossing aside Jennifer Aniston for Angelina Jolie? What's his next move? Where does he go from here?

I've seen photos of him surrounded by the eleven or so kids - each from a different country and the poor bastard looks miserable. Then again, who am I to judge? Hopefully his kids will stay happy and healthy and get by on the double income struggle of having two working parents.

I watched an interview with Jolie once and she explained that she liked to give away her money and help others because she was paid obscenely for each picture that she made. Good for her!

In any regard, the real loser here appears to be poor Jennifer Aniston. Who would want her after she was so discarded? Did you see that cover shot of her in just the tie?

As I explained to my wife - "She's no Kathy Fazzolari!"

My wife answered by telling me that Brad Pitt was "No Cliff Fazzolari!"

So, you see, we may be looking at it with blinders on, but I'm almost certain that my wife would choose me over Brad Pitt.

Right, honey?

Right?

Right?

Right?

Honey?

(She must be sleeping).

Comments

Rosie said…
she's sleeping alright. and dreaming of Brad.

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie