Hunter's Hope

This year the Hunter's Hope Day for Children will be held on February 14, 2009 from 5 PM to 8 PM. I have been invited back to sign copies of House of Miracles and Counting on a Miracle to benefit Women & Children's Hospital and Hunter's Hope.

I'll be bringing all of my books too - so if you're missing anything come on out. Yet the most important part of the event is what it means to so many people. My kids love to go - and it's cool signing books with them watching - they think I'm a big geek, but they like it too.
As you will note Jill Kelly was unable to make me look good at last year's event, but it wasn't her fault.
The thing about the celebration that means so much to me is that the Kelly's do understand the big picture. They continue to work hard to help other sick children. In fact, they are working to ensure that other children are not faced with the sort of prognosis that Hunter suffered from. It's a heartwarming event with plenty to do.
Finally, it is also a celebration of children - and you should see the kids running around, laughing, playing games, and eating candy.


So I hope to see you there- I'm even thinking of combing my hair this year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie