Bumper Stickers & Tee-shirts

My last blog got me in the mood for more funny stuff:

I have seen a number of funny shirts and stickers in my day - here's my list - add some if you can:

1). Saw a shirt that read - "I beat Anorexia" - the man wearing it weighed about 450 pounds.

2). Another shirt - "I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a look."

3). Love the - "I'm with stupid shirt" with the arrow pointing up.

4). Bumper Sticker - "Humpty-Dumpty was pushed."

5). Bumper-sticker - "Grass, gas, or ass - no one rides for free." I enjoyed that one because I don't do drugs, and the girl behind the wheel looked like Sasquatch - "I'll buy the gas" - I chuckled as I passed.

6). My brother wore a shirt that said: "I'm slow, but I'm good." He believed it would be funny to wear it for his class picture so he did. The photo cut off the ... "but I'm good" - so he had a class picture of his eyes closed and the shirt reading - "I'm slow." I can remember my mother wanting to kill him. God, I wish I could find one of those photos.

7). Shirt - "Jesus died for our sins and all I got was this t-shirt."

8). Shirt - "I found Jesus... He was hiding behind the couch."

9). Bumper Sticker - "Life is a series of disappointments followed by death."

and finally - just a great saying:

10). "With visions of redemption, I walk against the crowd."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie