Welfare Queen

Was extremely annoyed with the huge snowstorm and even more aggravated with the Bills.

The team announced that they needed help to clean the snow out of the stadium.

Isn’t that cute?

$20 an hour for overnight work.

What does Allen make? Von Miller? 

I know that Pegula is worth about $5 billion.

Just got taxpayers to kick in a half a billion for his next palace.

Corporate welfare.

What also aggravated me was the travel ban situation. 

There was one exception noted:

For the people to go shovel out the small business known as the Buffalo Bills.

Sickening.

And I know that I sound like the old guy telling the kids to get off my lawn, but when is enough, enough?

How much money do we need to kick in?

Slave labor…to clear snow out of their money machine.

I wonder how the fans felt showing up - after paying $200 - to see a foot of snow on their seat. Those shovelers were told, “don’t worry about the seats, just clear the aisles.”

Five billion dollars!

$20 an hour for an overnight shift shoveling snow in 5 degree temperatures.

I understand everyone loves the Bills and there’s no limit on how much they can suck the life out of a poor community…

…bah!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie