We're Number One!!!

Well, Bills fans are Number 1!

A poll was out this past week saying that Bills fans are the Number 1 Drunkest Football Fans in the Country.

First off...

...how do they figure such a thing?

Was it the guy who fell from the third deck to the second sliding down the railing?

Was it the guy who squirts mustard and ketchup at people who want some for their hot dog?

(You have to see the YouTube of that fiasco).

Was it the guy who fell head-long into the RV as he tried to dance around?

Do they count the leftover cans in the lot?

Secondly...

...have you seen the team?

No playoffs for 15 years.

Why wouldn't people drink?

Plus it's usually pretty cold out there!

Now I can't say much because I was young once.

I drank plenty of expensive lousy draft beer at the stadium.

Despite the fact I live about a mile and a half away I have not attended a Bills game since 2003.

I've been two a grand total of two games in the last 20 years...

It's a young man's game.

Because of a few different things.

1). It's cold.

2). Getting in and out is a nightmare.

3). Fans are drunk and dumb.

4). I have pasta on at home and my doggies are here. And I can take a nap when they start losing.

My boys go now, of course, and I think about their safety when they head off in that direction.

They usually walk halfway and my beautiful wife brings them the rest of the way home.

They tell me about the fights.

The drunken people in the snow.

After the game there is a recap of the men and women who get arrested before, during or after the game.

Helluva' way to start the week.

But I do get it.

I don't begrudge anyone.

It was a blast!

And we're Number 1.

Enjoy it Buffalo!

Drunken bastards.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie