D.B.'s of the Week - Christmas War People

There is no war on Christmas!

Forget the Starbucks Cups!

Forget the fact that sometimes people write it as X-Mas.

We all know Christ!

We celebrate within the confines of our Christian beliefs free of prejudice.

And the people who fill the social media feeds with venom because they perceive that they are being persecuted for their religuious beliefs...

...are the D.B.'s of the Week!

Every single year...

...people fall for it.

They even brought it to the dopes who are running for president and the big businessman replied with one of the dopiest things I've ever heard a candidate say:

"When I'm president we're all going to be saying 'Merry Christmas'."

Is he going to make that into law?

What the hell is he talking about?

Here it is for the slow-witted:

Christmas is known as the day of Christ's birth...

...for Christians...who celebrate it...

(Evidently from October to March now).

But...this is where it gets tricky...

...some people aren't Christians!

They live in America.

Religion is not a part of the government.

That's important...I might have to repeat it:

Religion is not a part of the government.

But, I, like many of you, am a Christian...who loves Christmas...and celebrates Christ's birth as a part of my faith and beliefs.

I am free to do so!

If I didn't want to...I'm free to do that too!

It doesn't matter to me if Starbucks took ice skaters off their freaking shit coffee cups.

That doesn't mean that I can no longer practice my faith.

You know who thinks there's a war on Christmas?

Sarah Palin.

Any D.B. of the Week who is of the 'My God they're persecuting us as Christians'...

...is agreeing with Sarah Palin!

And if you find yourself agreeing with her...

...you might have a problem!

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie