Stray Thoughts

Was on an airplane this week and the stewardess went through the 'how to buckle your seat belt' routine and I casually asked her to slow down because I had missed the instruction.

She growled at me.

Must be she figured that I knew how to do it...so why are they still showing us????

What do we have to do to get rid of Flo from Progressive?

I honestly didn't mind those commercials at first...it was weird...pale looking woman saying goofy crap...

...but now she's singing.

I've had enough of her.

I can do without the 'Chicken Parm you taste so good' commercial too.

That freaking thing sticks in my head for days on end.

The wind is starting to blow.

"Something is coming," one of the workers on the site said.

"8 months of suck," I answered.

Don't you love people who say:

"I can't believe it's almost Thanksgiving?"

It works this way every year, people.

September, October, November...

...here comes Thanksgiving...

...and YOU can't believe it.

Was saddened by a baseball player beating his wife...allegedly...Jose Reyes will now face the new code of discipline...

...hopefully they do it better than dumb ass Goodell.

Was really saddened by the sudden death of former Atlanta Braves pitcher Tommy Hanson.

He died at 29 years old and a lot of the signs are pointing to a drug overdose.

That's mind-boggling to me.

Pro athlete.

Millions.

Arm trouble and a loss of a brother...

...doomed him.

Sadness knows no tax bracket.

To recap:

Goodbye Flo.

This end goes into this end until you hear a click.

Chicken Parm you taste so good

(You just sang that)

Cold.

Oh my God it's almost December.

Sad and sadder.

Have a great weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Hot & Dusty