Jeff Fazzolari - Thunder Road Memorial Tourney!!!!!


It's that time of year, folks!

The 4th annual tournament to celebrate Jeff.

As you can see in the above photo that's me and my buddy Jeff Renaldo...and while I never would have imagined living all of these days without my brother...

...it's guys like Jeffy who get me through.

And that's how it feels for the entire Fuzzy family.

Our cousins come from miles and miles away.

Our friends gather and play ball.

Wif feeds me SPAM at every turn.

Larry Bowman provides the peppers that Pops stuffs to perfection. We have epic donations from all over Western New York and we have what is really needed...

...every day...

love and laughter.

I really hope that you can all make the trip to Marion Fricano North Collins Town Park on August 10 at 10:30 a.m.

We'll be playing softball. We will have some peppers and a few beverages.

We'll be celebrating the life of an outstanding human being...

...and giving a little bit of comfort to Johnny, Farrah and Rocco.

Jeff would've loved this day.

In many ways, I believe in my heart that he truly still does.

(By the way...they couldn't get me out last year...hit after hit after hit...even stuffed to the gills with SPAM).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie