Get A Massage!

Right now.

Go get one.

I have really struggled through the days, weeks and months with legs that just don't want to do what they used to do.

"You need to get healthy!" a co-worker said.

Uh, no disrespect, but uh, no shit!

Yet there are days...

"I'm thinking of going golfing," I texted my beautiful wife a little while back.

She didn't respond. I let some time go by. She texted something about dinner.

"Did you get my golf text?" I asked.

"I did," she answered.

More time went by.

"Thoughts?" I sent.

"You're an idiot."

But I went. In my mind I considered that it might loosen me up.

I stunk.

I couldn't feel my legs by the 4th hole.

They didn't loosen up.

And I went along a few days like that. Ice pack on the feet. Heating pad on the calf. Work. Climb ladders. Ice pack. Heating pack.

Repeat.

Repeat.

Repeat.

"I'm thinking of getting a massage."

"There you go. Dope."

I got the massage.

And I can walk again!

Get one!

(And don't even start with the happy ending talk, Pops).

(I don't need to hear that the therapist should get hazard pay, JC or Jeffy, or Millie or Gag).

It's about physical health!

Who wants to go golfing?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Hot & Dusty