You Gotta' Like the Picture Today


So a reporter went into the Jets locker room and tried to interview a player - Mark Sanchez - shouldn't be a problem, right?

The above photo is the reporter. She felt uncomfortable being in the room around the 53 naked men because they were calling out to her.

They must have admired her intelligence.

Now I'm not saying that I would have kept my mouth shut when she entered the space, but I do remember a story from back in the day when women were first let into the men's locker rooms. One of my favorite Yankees of all-time (I won't mention his name) supposedly was in full uniform when the woman came in to interview him. During the course of the interview he proceeded to get naked just to see how she would respond.

I work around construction guys all week. The highlight of their day is seeing the coffee girl.

"How's the coffee girl?" is the most oft-repeated phrase in the early morning hours.

They aren't asking to see how she pours the coffee.

It kills me that there appears to be an outcry of shock and dismay here.

That girl is beautiful. She knew where she was going. Did she have to dress down? Of course not. Should she expect to be noticed? Come on. Guys will always whistle.

Maybe it isn't right.

Maybe there should be an outcry.

Then again, if she's interviewing me I might just do what good old Reggie did.

Uh, oh, did I spill the beans there?

Comments

I wish that was my body. Holy crap!
Unknown said…
For the love of God & country - Cliff PLEASE KEEP YOUR CLOTHES ON AT ALL TIMES - EVEN IN THE SHOWER!!!!

Love,
Y
Cliff Fazzolari said…
Thanks so much, Yvonne, but that reporter wouldn't be able to look away. Sort of like looking at a car wreck.
chris said…
She can interview me anytime, I just need to figure out how to get a candy bar named after me, like Reggie's! Those jeans are gonna give me nightmares tonight thanx bud)
chris said…
Ines Sainz:  I found out a few things about her that surprised me, including the fact that she’s married with three kids. This is surprising because a) she certainly doesn’t LOOK like she’s birthed three children.

Anyway, here are five other things about this mom of a daughter and twin boys:
1. She’s the daughter of a lawyer and a stay-at-home mom. Her dad passed away a few years ago.
2. She posed in a bathing suit on the cover of the Spanish-language Esquire.
3. She has a masters degree from the University of Queretaro.
4. She is a blackbelt in Tae-Kwan-Do.
5. She is 32 years old. Or young, as her pictures suggest.
Cliff Fazzolari said…
Geez, Chris, obsess much?

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Hot & Dusty