To Burn Or Not To Burn

First off, that pastor from Florida strikes me as a real moron.

Secondly, why does the media make this guy's rant into a story? This whole ordeal could have died on the vine if they didn't give him the forum to spew his crap.

Thirdly, there might be people out there who believe that burning the Quran is a neat idea. After all, we were attacked, right? Bleep 'em...we can burn what we want, right?

How do you feel when the American Flag is burned?

How would it make you feel if some moron made a spectacle out of burning the Bible?

Censorship is wrong. Imposing your own ideas by shoving them down their throats is also wrong.

In the immortal words of Rodney King - Can't we all just get along?

Of course, I can answer that question in one word.

NO!

We can't get along. We will never be able to get along when people don't take the time to assess the situation and put a slant on it that was written about in the Bible and the Quran.

Why is there so much selfishness and stupidity concerned with religious beliefs that are supposed to be free of selfishness and uh, give me the word here...yeah...stupidness.

I don't want to see that pastor on the news anymore. I don't want to hear his ridiculous explanations.

The only thing that bugs me about this is that Sarah Palin and I have the same thoughts about it.

Ah hell, maybe I'm wrong.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie