Clifford The Greek

Okay, predicition time:

Baseball first.

I see the American League winners as follows - Yankees, Twins, Rangers as title winners and Rays as the Wild Card.

The playoffs will go something like this: Twins over Rays and Yankees over Rangers in Round one.

Round two will have the Yankees beating the Twinkies.

In the National League I see the winners as Phillies, Reds, and Giants with the Braves taking the Wild Card.

The Reds will beat the Braves and the Phils will beat the Giants.

In Round two I like the Phils over the Reds.

In the World Series: You read it here first - same as last year - Yankees over Phillies. Girardi changes his number to 29 for next year.

In Football I like the division winners as Jets, Ravens, Colts, Chargers in the AFC with wild cards going to Pats, and Steelers.

In the NFC I envision the division winners as Green Bay, Dallas, New Orleans, Atlanta
with the Giants and Vikings as Wild Card Teams.

I see the two teams left standing as Green Bay versus the Ravens for the Super Bowl.

That pains me too because I don't love either team.

Give the Super Bowl to the Pack.

Stick that Favre.

As for the Bills?

4 and 12. Screw up chance for pick #1 by just being good enough. The fans line up to sell out all games for next season after they announce that Flutie might come back.

There you go. I've gone out on a limb here.

Yeah, and by the way, for my Pittsburgh fans:

Roethlispervert will be arrested for sleeping with a sheep.

He'll swear it was consensual.

Comments

chris said…
Baaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie