The Royals

That Kate Middleton is one good-looking girl, isn't she?

She's no Kathy Fazzolari, mind you, but she is certainly attractive.

Therefore, I don't much mind when they come around these parts. I think they're in the country to save the rhinos or something, but regardless...we roll out the red carpet.

Which is really weird, right?

Kings and queens and princes and princesses. It's all so fairy tale like and they appear to be just regular folk.

Royal blood?

Weird.

Yet what sort of galls me about it is that they went to a basketball game and they had the chance to sit with the king and queen of America.

Jay-Z and Beyonce.

Of course, Beyonce is also a fetching young lady, but I'm a little turned off by Jay-Z.

First off he represented Cano and after years and years of wearing the Yankee cap he ushered Robby right out the door. Now when I see him in a Yankee cap I scream at the television.

Then I am of the opinion that his "music" sort of really stinks.

I guess that I'm truly out of the loop on this one because he's sold millions and millions of records and he's supposedly the greatest hip-hop guy ever, but to me he's just the guy who sounds like a bit of a lunatic screaming angrily behind Alicia Keys as she sings the heck out of that New York song.

Do we really need him in the background yelling out names of places in an around New York?

Anywhoha...

There were the two sets of royalty sitting at the basketball game and here comes Floppy the Crybaby (LeBron) wearing a shirt that says "I can't breathe."

Originally I thought he had the shirt on because it was a big game and he was about to choke again like he did in last year's Finals.

(Not really...I knew he was being 'cool' with his protest).

Yet LeBron, who calls himself 'The King' walked right over and put his arm around Kate.

People were all up in arms about this because:

Get this...

...people aren't supposed to just touch royalty!

Evidently common folk like 'The King' aren't worthy to just drape their arms around royal blood.

'The King', Jay-Z, Prince William, Kate and Beyonce...

...I'm not worthy.

"Bah!" as my Dad might have said.

Just BAH!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie