No Texting Allowed

The murder of the young father in the Tampa movie theater has set a lot of people off.

Including me.

I'm not supposed to be talking about guns because every time I do I get attacked by the people who think it's just the bad people who shoot people.

Another former responsible gun owner snaps and becomes a non-responsible gun owner.

The victim is another guy who didn't understand that he is living in the Old West.

Of course, the lawyer for this retired cop is saying that his poor client felt as if he were being attacked because the guy who was texting stood up quickly and fired his popcorn at the gun owner.

Watch the son-of-a-bitch get off on the old stand your ground deal.

It's certainly possible, right, Zimmerman?

Maybe that's the deal.

Perhaps we all need guns.

I should head off somewhere and get a half-dozen semi-automatics so that I can go to the mall, or the kids can go to school, or perhaps we can all head to a movie.

Are you freaking kidding me?

Is that the world we are going to choose to live in?

Did you see the photo of the family?

A husband, a wife and a little girl.

The husband is texting in a theater before the start of the movie. He's checking times at the day care.

I read a Facebook loop on it.

A few of the gun owners were saying, get this:

"HE SHOULDN'T BE TEXTING IN A PUBLIC PLACE!"

Really?

And the penalty for that is death?

I don't give a crap if he was standing up mooning the screen during the final scene of the movie.

Look at his kid.

Look at his wife.

Daddy isn't coming home anymore because some moron with a gun felt like his life was in danger because he was in an argument?

There's no respect for human life anymore.

Don't sell us 2nd amendment rights.

Just tell us that:

We don't care if we take your life.

We're responsible gun owners and we have the right to be...

...until we aren't responsible anymore.

Just hope you ain't in the way.

Comments

John said…
That last line says it all. The entire argument summed up in a single sentence. Nicely done my friend.
John said…
You have summed up the entire gun argument in the final statement. Nicely done my friend.

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Hot & Dusty