Inspiration


I went back to work and perhaps it didn't go quite as smoothly as I might have liked. By Friday afternoon it was pretty difficult to stand up.

Nothing new there.

Gonna' take time.

Yet on Saturday morning I decided to do the old ice and heat routine.

And I got an early text about my buddy Gag's progress in the marathon in support of research for a cure...a run for our sons program at Epcot Center in Florida. It's a battle against M.D. and while I should have been running...

After I tell him that he's crazy for running such distances at our age, Gag always tells me that he runs for those that can't...

I thought of that as I was packed in ice.

I looked at the happy faces all around as he took a break during the run.


Isn't that awesome?

Life itself is filled with heartache and despair.

There's nothing better than turning it around.

Through hard work.

Through inspiration and faith and belief.

And love.

So proud of all of them.

I really enjoy seeing the smiles on the faces of the kids who are gathered.

Where is the Today Show and Good Morning America?

Chasing Chris Christie?

Try chasing the marathon runners!

Great job to all!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie