Roethlispervert

I don't know quite what to make of the Steelers QB. I'm thinking he may not be the brightest of bulbs.

First he has the motorcycle accident and a lot of people tried to coach him on how he has too much to lose by driving around without a helmet. Now being that I don't have a motorcycle, couldn't possibly keep one balanced, and have no desire to do so, I wonder about his motivations. No helmet? That important to be seen? That invigorating to have your hair blowing in the wind?

(Been awhile since my hair was blowing all over the place).

Okay, just a kid on a bike - no big deal - hold your breath and hope he doesn't kill himself.

Then there's a rape allegation. She said...he said...blah, blah, rich and famous, she's a gold digger. A lot about nothing or another warning? He wins another Super Bowl, gets more accolades, no worries.

Yet the new allegations seem a little more disturbing. I'm sure everyone has heard all of the sordid details. I even know what he had in his hand when he greeted her at the bathroom. It is all a little graphic. More denial. Now suspension. Were there even more allegations? How does the great Rooney family handle this?

I guess the reason why I haven't figured out what to think about this moron is because I honestly don't care anymore.

Suspend him.
Fine him.
Kick him out of the league.
Let the girl's father have a few minutes alone with him.

It don't really matter to me.

I just find it appalling that a guy has it all sitting there for him and he can't find it within his own heart to act like a man.

It's a shame really, but just another dim bulb, huh?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Hot & Dusty