Larry King

Howard Stern is playing a recent interview conducted by Larry King. Seems the old man was interviewing a woman who was raped and her story went like this:

"We stopped at a fast-food place and grabbed some food, and we were in the car, eating it when he slammed my face off the dashboard, and then violently raped me."

The woman was crying and gasping as she told the story.

Know what Larry King asked?

This is priceless.

"What happened to the food?"

I can't even look at the man now without laughing. I've also heard him interview Paul and Ringo and get their names wrong. How many people don't know Ringo Starr and Paul McCartney?

Yet that's not even the best part. The man is on his seventh marriage. Seven! Don't you figure you'd eventually quit?

Why in the hell would you break back into Shawshank that many times?

And the 7th marriage is in trouble. Seems his wife has been sleeping with their kids little league coach, while he has been stepping out with his wife's sister!

But there is talk of reconciliation.

They attended an event together last night and are trying to work things out.

Ah, I love a good romance, but sleeping with your wife's sister should pretty much end things, wouldn't you think?

Especially when you're 80-friggen-something-years-old?

I don't know. I'd love to just sit down with Larry for one short interview. And you know what the first question would be, don't you?

It would just have to be: "What happened to the food?"

Comments

Patricia said…
Hi Cliff,

I just discovered you by randomly pushing "next Blog"...what a delight your thoughts are!! I am a 50 something in CA, But 50 is the new 35 out here. I loved the story about your dad and what he really wanted was you to visit... and Larry King, missed the "what happened to the food" Priceless!
PLEASE KEEP WRITING! Hopefully I can find you again.
Cliff Fazzolari said…
Thanks Cia...missed your comment...appreciated you reading along - tell your friends. Thoughts of a Common Man...www.fazzolari23.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie