Fat People Are Jollier

Okay, so I have a couple of friends who's health are breaking down. I had a little conversation with myself the other day, saying that I would work on dropping a few pounds before I suffer from a breakdown.

I'm lucky, I've been healthy. My heart is good, sugar levels are good, cholesterol is excellent. I sleep well and eat real well.

Problem - I may eat too well. Keep the jokes to yourself.

Anyway, I decided that I would try and eat sensible. I swear to God in my adult life I've treated dinner like a feeding frenzy. I eat so quickly that I get dizzy at times.

My gameplan over the past week has been to eat like a human being. 3 meals - all sensible - no frenzied activity. Lots of water and nothing in between. I do a lot of walking, climbing and moving around during work - so I figure that eventually the pounds will drop off - and I'll feel better all the way around.

One problem --- I'm freaking hungry. The hungrier I am, the meaner I am. The meaner I am, the more aggravated I become. The more aggravated I become, the more I want to eat.

Okay, so I won't be moved out of my house in a piano box. I probably don't need to lose that much weight, but I'll tell you, I understand why people are more jolly when their bellies are full.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Hot & Dusty