Lost My Cap

When I was about 15 years old, I caught a hockey stick in the mouth.

John Armbruster was the guy who didn’t have control of his stick.

Later that night, my tooth fell out!

I kind of forgot about it because I went in and got a cap put on.

Couple of days ago, a guy poured a few milk duds into my hand. I walked around the site chewing on them.

They aren’t crunchy!

My first thought was:

“Armbruster!”

I was able to fish the cap out of the caramel mess…

…headed to a store and was amazed to see they had a cap repair kit.

Went home and performed surgery.

All good…

…with one exception.

I had chewed a little of the enamel off the cap.

Have a little black showing.

Freaking…

…Armbruster!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie

Eyes on the Horizon