Dancing Queen

Not sure if you’ve seen the clip of the Orange Oompa Loompa dancing for 39 minutes instead of taking questions at a campaign stop.

It was weird..

To say the least.

Now, I say that I’m not sure if you saw it because there are media conglomerates who completely ignore his shortcomings.

I had a conversation one day with a supporter of his and it went like this:

“There have been less border crossings in the last four years than in the four years before.”

“That’s not true!” He yelled. “They’re pouring across the border.”

But the truth is - stats show that the border crossings has slowed!

“Crime is out of control.”

“Violent crimes have declined,” I said.

Yet, the true information isn’t getting out.

Yet, how do you deny his standing there, swaying as he played songs off his I-pod, pretending that he composed the songs.

“Play YMCA really loud!” He announced.

Then he did that two-handed thing that he considers dancing.

I’m not doing it justice:

It was the weirdest, most bizarre thing I’ve ever seen a candidate do.

“Do you want to take another question?” The interviewer asked.

“No, let me just say, the Democrats are evil and we won’t have a country if we lose. I can fix all of it.”

Then he went into YMCA - and danced to a song about not having a place to stay and instead getting a room at the Y.

Bizarre.

Thankfully, there’s less than three weeks left.

And then the country may explode as the side that loses gets all dramatic about the end times.

Much like the dancing queen at his campaign rally…

…I don’t want to watch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie

Eyes on the Horizon