Chill in the Air

The weather report is encouraging for a round of golf on Friday to celebrate my 60th.

I’m happy that our usual foursome will be together - more on that later in the week - but for now:

“There’s snow in the forecast in the higher elevations,” the way too freaking excited meteorologist said.

(They drive me crazy, by the way, when they try and take credit for the shining sun - “See what I dialed up for you?” - hahahahahahahahaha).

I was freaking 🥶 on Tuesday morning!!!

I have a truck filled with clothes including about 5 jackets to choose from.

“I don’t want to wear a jacket!” I yelled to the coal grey sky.

But I had to wear it all day long, even though I couldn’t find the exact one I wanted.

“It’s going to be a harsh winter,” a guy said at the first site.

“Don’t say that.”

“I think there’s going to be a lot of snow.”

“Shut up.”

“You shut up, I have a snowmobile that I haven’t used more than twice a year in five years.”

I laughed.

“So you don’t know anything about the weather prediction, you’re just hoping.”

He shrugged.

“I’m cold!”

Come on….

…let’s get to 70.

I’m turning 60.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie

Eyes on the Horizon