Moments

You always hear people talking about the 'moments' in life and trying to cherish each and every great 'moment' so that the rest of the painfully ridiculous things in life don't cause you to jump out a 33rd story window somewhere.

Sometimes the 'moments' come right when you're in the middle of being deathly tired or completely worn out.

For me the summer is a true battle of getting everywhere and visiting all the sites I can fit into a work day. Most of the work days have ranged from 10 to 16 hours. A lot of time to think about being worn out.

During this week some time was also spent in trying to set up things for a weekend where 'moments' will be made. 'Moments' with Jeff's kids. 'Moments' with family and friends.

But there's still work to do to set up those 'moments'.


Pops said 'Bah!' when I took the photo because he knew there was a blog coming. But I wanted to capture the pepper stuffing 'moment'.

Mike, Pops and I stuffed about 400 peppers. We worked at a steady pace and chatted about being worn out and tired, but we had some great 'moments' doing the work.

We talked about my family's recent trip to New York, with the Weisers and I flashed a couple of photos.


A great shot there with Mom photo-bombing with a little wave of the hand.

A captured 'moment'.

And I just know there will be a lot more 'moments' as the week progresses.

Just so you know...the pepper count begins on the night when the peppers are being made.

I've had 4 so far.

By Monday morning the count will be somewhere around the 44 mark.

I decided to honor Reggie this year!

Pepper party on Saturday.

Softball Tourney on Sunday.

We're gonna' pile the 'moments' together.

Comments

Corleone said…
What's the count?....it's Tuesday, Cliffy!
Corleone said…
What's the count, Cliffy.....it's Tuesday!

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie