Some More Fazzolari's


What a world we live in, huh?

The above pictured clan is a group of Fazzolari's.

I don't know any of them.

I'm not even sure where they live. I remember something about South America.

All I do know is that a couple of years ago I received a friend request from Enzo Fazzolari (Who is the name of my sister's dog) and he told me about finding me through some sort of search site.

I accepted the friend request.

And we have not had a lot in the way of correspondence other than he posts something that I glance at from time-to-time and I'm sure it's the other way around too. We will most likely never "know" each other.

But we are Fazzolari's so there's a lot we most likely share.

I bet they eat pasta.

I bet there are a couple of loud people in the group.

They tan easy.

Passionate people?

Probably.

And what caught my eye today was the shot of all of them grouped together. The brown skin, the brown eyes.

How did they get everyone to shut up long enough to take the shot?

And it made me smile.

A whole bunch of Fazzolari's together for a photo.

Can't you feel the love?

The passion?

The rage bubbling below the surface?

The laughter just below or above that?

And I imagined the dinner they shared either before or after the shot was taken.

I hope they hadn't eaten before they all stood in one spot to pose for the photo because if it were our group, and it was after dinner...

...someone would have been holding their nose while someone else would have been laughing.

I like that photo.

I might drop Enzo a line.

It's time us Fuzzy's got to know one another better.

Comments

John said…
They can't be Fuzzys because there are only two people in the picture that look happy. Even before dinner I've seen more smiles on Fuzzy faces.
deafjeff said…
Right in the middle in the red shirt. Is that your boy Salvatore? Maybe your boys are in the wrong group, maybe they like rice and red beans more than pasta.

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie