The God Particle

So it seems that there is breaking news on the God front. This week it was announced that after nearly 50 years of thinking about it we have confirmation of some sort of dancing atom that tells of God.

I can't pretend to understand anything other than a couple of guys spent about ten billion dollars to come up with the proof.

Try reading the explanation. It reminded me of being in Trigonometry all those years ago. Not a freaking clue about what the hell is being said.

I broke the news to my mother.

"They should have given you and me the money," she said. "We could have come up with an announcement a lot quicker than that."

Mom was a tad skeptical about the men and their reasoning.

Speaking of God, the whole TomKat divorce is shedding light on the scientology religion that Tom Cruise is so caught up in. He has been so enraptured that he had three brides who aren't real bad looking and he wanted to be celibate to become a monk in the whole volcano tale spun by the leader.

Mimi Rogers, Nicole Kidman and Katie Holmes and he wants to be celibate for L.Ron Hubbard?

Lock him up.

And now there is a lot of talk about Joe Paterno knowing a lot more about the Sandusky deal after the death and conviction.

That's shocking.

Who would've guessed that there was a cover-up?

And speaking of cover-up I responded to Lance Armstrong on Twitter the other day. He was putting out a line of shit about how the world is out to get him and I sent him a clever quip about being a man.

I anxiously await his response.

What a life, huh?

Hope you still have all your fingers after the celebration for the 4th.

Anyone wanna donate ten billion to my mother and me?

We're working on proving the existence of Satan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie