It Didn’t Happen

“I can end the Ukraine-Russia war on day one of my presidency.”

That didn’t happen.

“Mitch is in rehab working hard for the citizens of Kentucky.”

No he isn’t. He’s either dead or totally incapacitated.

“We are in a little excursion in Iran. Will be a 4-6 week event.”

We’re months into it. No practical way to end it.

“The GDP will be 4.0 next quarter.”

It’s 1.5 and when asked about it they stated:

“It’s because we are building factories all over the land. Soon there will be a golden economic age.”

The number of factories being built has decreased.

“We’ve taken in trillions and trillions in tariff money and DOGE saved a trillion dollars.”

Neither happened.

“We will release the Epstein files for all to see.”

That didn’t happen.

“They cut a 300-feet gash in the reflecting pool.”

Even arrested a man for that one.

Charges were dropped because:

It didn’t happen.

“Grocery prices will come down on day one. That will be easy.”

That turned into:

“I don’t care about affordability, it’s a hoax.”

And yet, there are still people walking around wearing MAGA hats and still pledging allegiance to the Lying King.

In fact, I saw one man being interviewed.

“Are gas prices too high?” The interviewer asked.

“Hell yes,” the man said. “But that ain’t Trump’s fault.”

“The prices went up in direct response to the Iran war,” the interviewer tried. “Who started that war?”

“Trump, but that doesn’t have nothing to do with gas.”

“Okay,” the interviewer said. “Then why did the gas prices go up?”

“That I don’t know,” the guy said, but then he was struck with an idea.

“I know!” He exclaimed. “It’s the liberals.”

“The liberals?” The interviewer asked. “How are they doing that?”

“I don’t know how, but I know why,” the guy said.

“Why?”

“Because they’re trying to make Trump look bad! That’s the whole reason why gas prices are high!”

The interviewer walked away.

Those are the things that truly astound me.

We go from one thing to another, and all the things promised are proven to be false.

We aren’t in a golden economic age.

The wars are raging with no end in sight.

There isn’t a great healthcare bill on the way.

Those attempts on his life weren’t real. 

Everything being done is to change the news cycle and to distract people from the atrocities being committed.

And with all of it going on, they brought Fauci to Capital Hill…

…an 85-year old man that they’re saying should be arrested.

For what, I don’t know.

“Covid wasn’t even real!”

One MAGA supporter yelled.

That happened!

All those who died of it would be very surprised if they could find out it was a hoax.

What a truly stupid timeline.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spicy!!!

Ten Years Burning Down the Road

Heart Heavy