Disgusted Again
Joe Biden’s cancer has spread and is now in his bones. His son broke the news, and mentioned that the man is in for some serious pain.
Someone thought it would be good to ask the pedophile pig what he thought.
His response was vicious and vile, and called to mind that he is the most disgusting American human being to ever walk this land.
As I read his words (I won’t ever listen to him say anything) I wondered what the evangelicals, who post photos of him next to Jesus, think about such words.
Joe Biden is a good man.
He lost a wife and a child.
He served in the Congress for decades and wasn’t anything but a gentleman.
When Graham died, Biden put out a statement to honor him. Lord knows that they weren’t on the same side of the political spectrum.
And it’s insane that we have fallen so far so fast.
George W. Bush was wildly criticized.
So was Obama.
They reached across the aisle knowing that being president was something they shared, and believing that they had a responsibility to show the country that being political adversaries didn’t mean you had to be an asshole.
Senior Bush and Clinton bonded to work on the AIDS tragedy in Africa.
And this douche can’t find something to say about a man who is ravaged by cancer?
Biden wasn’t vicious.
He beat his ass.
That’s why he hates him.
But man, even if you don’t like someone, be gracious.
Or don’t say anything…how about that?
It made me realize one thing though:
When the day comes that the huge orange stain is no longer with us, I won’t be graceful either.
He doesn’t deserve my silence on the issue.
I’ll break out the Jameson’s and I’ll toast the fact that the world is a much better place without him.
Comments