And Now the News

I’ve purposely stayed clear of mentioning Pedo Pig here as I’ve tried to enjoy the beautiful summer days, but now and again, one has to check the news.

First off, we aren’t great again.

The fight with Canada while giving North Korea a break is straight out of the Putin playbook.

I think that history will show that the pig was never working in America’s interest. He’s been a Russian asset for decades.

The Mueller report showed that, but they did a bang up job of hiding that. History will bring it to light.

No doubt in my mind.

Mitch McConnell is still drawing a paycheck.

There hasn’t been proof that he’s alive.

Hard to believe that no one seems to care.

The midterm election doesn’t look good for Pedo or his pals, and yet, there’s a true fear that they will try to declare the election null.

What else?

Callaway is in trouble with the world as they ran an ad campaign that was idiotic and implied that a man was beating a woman.

Truly.

They pulled the ad and apologized, but come on!

That’s the ball I hit.

May have to change brands.

The Iran war is still going full blast.

America is $40 trillion in debt with a large percentage of that debt being accumulated during this hazardous term.

I have an idea.

How about we don’t go around the world dropping bombs to distract from the fact that the president is indeed a pedophile.

And there hasn’t been movement on the Epstein file front.

The FBI has credible evidence of a sexual assault of a 13-year old.

The aggressor?

I’ll give you a hint…

…he’s obese and orange.

See what I mean?

We aren’t great yet.

I’m going back to summer fun…

…already in process.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spicy!!!

Ten Years Burning Down the Road

Heart Heavy