O Canada πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦

At the Bills Stadium opening game, the Bare Naked Ladies sang Canada’s National Anthem.

I’m not sure about the choice of singers as they kinda’ hurt my ears, but I love the Canadian anthem.

I know every word because the Sabres have opened every game with it for nearly 60 years!

Didn’t think anything of it until I saw MAGA going off on social media because the fat, orange pedophile has declared Canada our mortal enemies.

“That’s it! I’m never watching another NFL game ever!” One of the MAGA cult members declared.

Oh no?

Didn’t you stop watching when Colin Kaepernick knelt for the anthem because men were being shot all over the country because they were black?

How about the Miller Lite protest?

Or because Kendrick Lamar or Bad Bunny played the halftime shows?

Didn’t you quit the NFL then?

You’ll watch 7 games next week.

The fake outrage over the anthem will be your talking point as you try to decide where Lake America is on your map.

Go eat some Canadian bacon, slip on a hockey jersey, and take a flying leap into Lake Ontario.

I love their anthem.

Hope the Bills play it before every home game.

Canada didn’t do anything to us…

…or the obese, orange pig you pray to.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spicy!!!

Ten Years Burning Down the Road

Heart Heavy