Opening Night
There were a lot of:
“Go Bills!” all day long on Thursday.
I asked almost everyone if they were going to the game. Some talked about being priced out.
A few others mentioned that the game started at 8:15 and that it wouldn’t be over until late, and there is work on Friday.
Those who were going were excited, and they should be. We spent a lot of years thinking that they were going to move.
They’re here to stay for another generation, and the Bills are good.
I knew that I wouldn’t be staying up late to watch it.
I go to bed the same time every night unless the Yankees are in the playoffs.
“Easy enough, I took tomorrow off,” one guy mentioned.
So, I’m imagining that I might be the only guy out and about tomorrow.
A win brings a lot of happy people.
When they lose a game, everyone is pissed and quiet.
A brand new $2 billion palace.
A happy community…
…and one rested safety guy!
Comments