Baseball Playoffs
The first thing I looked for when the playoff schedule came out was what time the Yankees-Red Sux games were on.
8:15 on Tuesday and Wednesday and Thursday if needed.
Damn!!!
It’s kind of miserable for those of us who are up and at ‘em by six in the morning.
But off we go.
Sam and Kathy were engrossed in the Braves-Phillies game that started at 2:00.
I joined them in the 8th inning with the Phillies up 3-2.
I caught the huge 3-run homer that the Braves hit.
“That’s why baseball is the best,” I said.
And I’ll go to my grave putting baseball up against every sport.
It’s incredible tension.
The Yankees have blessed me throughout my life.
They have been a winning team for 33 years in a row, which is incredible.
They ruined a lot of October sleep schedules, and have given me 7 world championships.
Can they win it this year?
For sure.
They will pitch their way there.
And if they don’t pull it off?
I’ll get some sleep.
Comments