The Plague is Coming

“I’m told it’s totally under control,” said the liar-in-chief who was in charge during the last pandemic.

This time we have double the reason to be terrified as Putin is the dude (his bestie) to reassure him.

First off, he does whatever Putin asks him to do.

Secondly, do you really believe we will get the truth if the plague suddenly arrives?

Covid wasn’t a one-off.

Bio-terror is a true concern and wide swaths of the population can be eliminated.

Especially since the communication disaster that Covid brought with it will indeed spread.

Can you imagine a large portion of the population putting a mask on?

They won’t listen to Science, and of course, misinformation will rule the day.

When Dolly Parton passed away last month, I went to the comments section to see what her fans were saying in tribute.

I must’ve seen 30 comments from people asking if ‘She got the jab’.

I got the jab - most everyone I know got the jab.

We’re still here.

I do know more than a half dozen people who aren’t here…

…because Covid took their lives.

Bottom line?

If there is indeed a plaque on the way, I don’t much like our chances.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spicy!!!

Ten Years Burning Down the Road

Heart Heavy